TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Friends of Wine. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Friends of Wine.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a shipping delay, or at busy times).
19. Orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays may not be processed until the following Monday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
22. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
26. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
27. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
FACEBOOK COMPETITION EASTER 2021
28. The promoter is: Friends of Wine.
29. The competition is open to residents of Greater Manchester/Trafford/Cheshire East with postcodes: M16, M17, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M31, M32, M33, M41, M90, SK12, SK3, SK4, SK6, SK 7, SK 8, SK9, WA13, WA14, WA15, WA16, aged 18 years or over except close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
30. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
31. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
32. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook
33. Only one entry per person will be accepted .
34. Closing date for entry will be [11am, Wednesday March 31st]. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
35. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
36. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must FOLLOW the Friends of Wine page, LIKE, SHARE, and then COMMENT DONE on the competition post.
37. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
38. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
39. The prize is as follows:
- 1 x Friend's of Wine Mixed case, with 6 bottles. 1 x Cheeky Prosecco case, with 6 bottles.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
40. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
41. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
42. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is to be delivered.
43. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
44. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
45. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
46. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org